Sunday, January 20, 2013

Great Industry

So after that spurt of great industry I then...
finally got round to starting my exodite eldar...

You know.. these guys...


What do you mean you have no idea what I'm babbling about? but but.. :))

Anyway, a few small purchases and a bit of a test model..

The legs look a bit goofy- I might use the supplied dark eldar ones for most of them. Small scale stirups are looking really hard to pull off well. I think the chair will look suitably majestic // crazy. They are meant to be purist eldar hill-billy princes and princesses, after all.

Happy with the guns
 So that is a counts as stormbolter and force halberd up the top and titansword with stormbolter down the bottom. Because, yes, this is Draigo-Wing. Then need a bit of filing and filling but the shapes and sizes work.

No comments:

Post a Comment